At Experience Ibogaine, we rely only on the most advanced medical equipment for every ibogaine treatment. We have a staff of doctors and nurses specially trained to use this equipment. In addition, our medical team has performed thousands of successful ibogaine treatments with zero fatalities and no major complications.
Here’s a look at some of the medical equipment we rely heavily on.
GE Mac 1200 EKG
“The MAC® 1200 digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office-based practices, and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the MUSE® Cardiology Information System, and easy-to-use features provide the highest level of quality and convenience users require.”
Medline Nebulizer HSC60004
The Aeromist Plus is a workhorse nebulizer compressor and a favorite among patients, facilities and providers. It provides excellent therapy in conjunction with the included one jet nebulizer kit. The small footprint and top handle allow for easy placement on any surface. Non-skid, non-marking feet keep it stable. Washable, reusable filters included to save money. The power cord stores completely inside the case shell, for even greater convenience.
Advanced PM-2000A Pro Heart Rate Monitor
The Advanced® PM-2000A Pro is a Patient Monitor intended to be used for monitoring, storing, reviewing, recording, and alerting clinicians by generating alarms for multiple physiological parameters of patients during treatment in the hospital.
Hewlett-Packard Defibrillator Code Master XL+
The CodeMaster XL+ Defibrillator by HP is a flexible choice for high-use areas of the hospital, including operating rooms, intensive care units, cardiac care units, and emergency departments, as well as for clinics and ambulatory surgery centers.
On top of this we are stocked with-
- Monitors/defibrillators, suction devices, and bag valve masks (BVMs) of different sizes
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) drugs such as epinephrine, atropine, amiodarone, lidocaine, sodium bicarbonate, dopamine, and vasopressin
- First-line drugs for treatment of common problems, such as adenosine, dextrose, diazepam or midazolam, epinephrine for IM use, naloxone, nitroglycerin, and others
- Drugs for rapid sequence intubation, such as succinylcholine or another paralytic, sedatives such as etomidate or midazolam, and endotracheal tubes and other intubating equipment
- Drugs for peripheral and central venous access
- Standard oxygen tanks and accessories
At Experience Ibogaine, we take pride in offering a safe, medically supervised Ibogaine treatment program. With the help of an expert medical team, we’re able to minimize any risks associated with ibogaine.